This highly practical five day course will give you the skills to become a superior exercise professional. After attending the CHEK Exercise Coach Program, you will be able to effectively administer individualized exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasized throughout the course, with plenty of hands-on assistance from CHEK Faculty instructor, Leigh Brandon.
A key component of this certification is the integration of mind-body fitness and traditional exercise prescription. You will understand how different types of exercise, from Tai Chi to cardiovascular conditioning to weight training, affect both parts of the autonomic nervous system – an often neglected factor that is vital to achieving success with your clients.
Using the C.H.E.K Institute’s unique system of assessing physiological load, developed by Paul Chek, you can determine the amount of physical and emotional stress placed upon the body. Using this system you will be able to implement results-producing programs that enhance your client’s function and overall well-being. At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess your client’s physiological load and write exercise programs to address low, moderate and high overall loads.
- Assess functional deficits and imbalances in the core and back musculature.
- Design personalized exercise programs that balance the autonomic nervous system.
- Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function, but increases overall wellness.
- Implement a plethora of exercises that enhance function.
- Be one of the top professionals in the exercise field
- Achieve financial security
- Gain advanced skills that make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients
- The opportunity to be your own boss
- Listing on the C.H.E.K Institute website
- Membership to the CHEK Forum
Leigh’s C.H.E.K. EXERCISE COACH Teaching Schedule:
|9th-13th October 2013||The Albany Club, London||Click to secure your place here|
|4th-8th December 2013||CHEK Europe, Lancashire||Click to secure your place here|
|19th-23rd February 2014||The Albany Club, London||Click to secure your place here|
|23rd-27th April 2014||The Albany Club, London||Click to secure your place here|
|4th-8th June 2014||CHEK Europe, Lancashire||Click to secure your place here|
|8th-12th October 2014||The Albany Club, London||Click to secure your place here|
|3rd-7th December 2014||CHEK Europe, Lancashire||Click to secure your place here|
Places are limited to just 12 students per class. For more information or to secure your place, click here.