- Is your fitness career in a rut?
- Is your career or business progressing slower than you would like?
- Is your business performing below what it is capable of?
- Do you want to be in control of what you do and how you work?
- Does your lack of income stop you enjoying your social life to the full?
If you answered yes to any of the above, read on…
- Would you like expert advice on your health and fitness career?
- Would you like expert advice on what study path to follow?
- Do you need help setting up or running your business?
- Would you like help business planning, managing your finances or marketing your business?
- Would you like how to know how to set up efficient systems for a successful business?
If you answered yes to any of the above, keep reading…
Would you like to be coached by one of the UK’s leading health and fitness professionals to help you achieve your dreams?
If you want to achieve your dreams and need a little help and are ready to take the next step, then the ABCD Programme is for you!
You may know me as a practitioner, coach, presenter, teacher and author. What many don’t know is that I studied business and finance and then business management at university. I also played a significant role in helping to develop personal training at Holmes Place Health Clubs from it’s inception right through to a £12million per year business. In this time, I recruited, trained and managed hundreds of health and fitness professionals.
Since the end of 2004, I have been running a very successful CHEK practise in London.
It is my goal to help other health and fitness professionals achieve the same level of success that I have achieved, whether you wish to stay employed, work freelance or set up your own business premises.
What I would like to pass on to you is a fast-track system to success by learning from all the experience I have gathered over many years in the industry.
- A thorough evaluation of your current situation
- Detailed goal setting for your career/business
- One hour of coaching and mentoring each month
- A totally individualised programme, based on your current position and your agreed goals
- Coaching and mentoring in:
- Goal setting
- Career planning
- Study path planning
- Technical aspects of your work (if required)
- Introduction to my professional referral network
- Business planning and Start-up
- Financial planning
- Business systems and operations
- Building complimentary passive income streams
- Introduction to other professionals to support your business
What others have been saying about the programme:
“I have learnt so much from you about business set up, technical aspects, physiology, nutrition and assessment techniques that have really helped me to offer a great service to my clients. Our sessions have also helped me develop a greater understanding of a lot of concepts that I struggled with previously and you have showed me how to apply them practically giving me a vital edge in this competitive industry.
I am very grateful that I met you when I was working for Kingston (I am sure this was not by chance) as since then I knew instantly what I wanted to do with my life and this has led me to a career and approach that I have implemented in my own life as well as with clients which has been inspired by that initial meeting and working with you since.”
Paul Read, CHEK I, HLC I, CMTA, FDN
It is required to invest several hours per week carrying out agreed tasks (from the coaching sessions) in order to be successful.
The ABCD Programme requires an investment of less than £36 per week (payable monthly).
Please contact us for more information or to secure your place today.