HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT AND TURBO BOOST YOUR ENERGY LEVELS QUICKLY WITHOUT PILLS, SURGERY, FAD DIETS, STARVATION DIETS OR TORTUROUS EXERCISE ROUTINES, SO YOU CAN GET YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK AND ENJOY A VIBRANT WORK, SOCIAL & FAMILY LIFE WITHOUT LIMITATIONS
- Are you fed up of being overweight and tired?
- Fed up of not being able to do things because of your size and lack of energy?
- Have you tried a number of diets, pills, potions and remedies and nothing has worked?
- Do you feel too tired to exercise?
- Are you struggling to understand why you’re overweight and tired all the time?
- Do you wish you could be lean and lively?
OK, well I’m going to show you how you can do just that…
In my early days in the health and fitness industry as a personal trainer back in the 1990’s, I worked mostly with people who were overweight.
I was well trained, I qualified through The American College of Sports Medicine. I considered myself to be of above average ability as a trainer.
Working with my earlier clients, I would get them moving and gradually increase the intensity and volume of their exercise programme. After training with me for a reasonable period and within safe limits, I would soon have my clients training to their maximum effort in each session.
After all, I would workout ‘eye balls out’ when I was in the gym and that got me results, so why not for my clients too?
I would also give my clients general advice on eating based around the university and government guidelines of the Food Guide Pyramid.
The majority of my clients achieved great results, lost weight and felt better, but not all of them. Most of the ones that weren’t successful perhaps drank too much or didn’t eat as I had suggested.
I knew something was missing from my knowledge back then, even though most of my colleagues back then would come to me if they had any questions.
Over the next decade, I invested over £40,000 in my education and studied with the best of the best in the world to ensure I would become the best health professional I could possibly be, so I could help everyone who wanted my help.
I studied with people such as Paul Chek, the founder of The CHEK Institute, William Wolcott, the world’s leading authority on Metabolic Typing®, Dr John Veltheim, the founder of The BodyTalk System™, Dr Melvin Hillsdon on behaviour change techniques and Nic Jarvis on coaching skills and many others.
“I signed up for Leigh’s programme because of problems with my weight, particularly stubborn belly fat that just wouldn’t shift. Thanks to Leigh, I found out that the causes were a bacterial infection of the gut, intolerances to gluten and lactose and adrenal fatigue.
Apart from the weight issue, I’d always had problems with my energy levels, and it was a huge relief to find out it wasn’t all just ‘in my head’. If you’ve got these sorts of problems, forget doctors, they haven’t got a clue – go to Leigh Brandon.
I also took the Metabolic Typing test and lost 11 pounds in just over a month on the diet, and by cutting out gluten, dairy and sugar. I’m totally happy with my new diet and lifestyle now – I eat better, I’ve kept the weight off and I’ve also taken up yoga, walking, golf and meditation. Really pleased I signed up for the programme – it changed my life for the better!”
Nikki Anderson, Therapist
I learned so much crucial information. Here is a snapshot of some of the most important things when it comes to reducing body fat and increasing energy levels:
- Losing weight is not just about calories in, versus calories out
- Excess body fat is caused by a hormonal and/or metabolic imbalance in the body that can cause a positive calorie balance
- A positive calorie balance is a symptom, not the cause of being overweight
- Body fat requires insulin for it to be stored in the body
- Many of the foods commonly touted as healthy, weight-loss foods will increase body fat levels because they stimulate the release of insulin
- Modern processed foods and modern lifestyle are the cause of excess weight
- Losing weight too fast can damage internal organs and be very dangerous
- You need to get healthy to lose weight, not lose weight to get healthy
- Some people don’t follow their program due to sub-conscious behaviours, which they don’t know they have and these must be addressed before weight loss can occur
- A lack of energy can have many causes, you’re not just lazy!
- Common causes are:
- Intestinal infections
- Eating the wrong foods
- Eating sensitive foods
- Heavy metal toxicity (especially from fillings)
- Toxic load
- Improper sleep
- Negative thinking patterns
- Mental stress
- And many others
Having completed CHEK Practitioner Level 4 in 2007 and CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 3, certifications in Metabolic Typing®, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®, strength and conditioning, Active Release Technique® and a post graduate diploma in Sport & Remedial Massage, I have developed a thorough and effective system that enables people to get back to being ‘Lean and Lively’ in the shortest possible time, yet in a healthy way.
“My initial interest in the program was to lose weight. The program delivered far more – besides being my lightest weight in 10 years, I have increased my energy levels and have re-discovered cooking.
Leigh has a wealth of knowledge and was great in tailoring advice to the individual. His support and the range of materials provided enabled me to not only follow the program but understand the basis of how the program worked for ME.
I found the programme to be surprisingly easy to incorporate into my day to day life. Since completing the programme, I have found that the changes I made during the programme have become a way of life! Highly recommended!”
Adrian Walker, Accountant.
In the ‘Lean & Lively’ Programme you’ll receive:
- A thorough analysis of your health questionnaires to establish what the causes of your symptoms are and to devise the best possible plan going forwards for you to be successful.
- 2 x Metabolic Type® (MT) tests to ensure you know which foods are right for you and in what proportions.
- 2 x Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis to uncover your nutritional mineral status and potential toxic heavy metal status.
- A MT Results Session to explain to you how to start your MT plan.
- Access to the ‘MetabolicMe’ videos to help you understand your metabolic type® to ensure you’re eating right to maximise energy production, cell detoxification and fat loss.
- 8 x 30 minutes coaching sessions every other week to ensure you fine-tune your MT plan correctly, introduce the right supplements at the right time, overcome blocking factors and to ensure you overcome any challenges that may arise and consult on any lab tests you have done.
- Advice on other necessary aspects such as goals setting, relaxation techniques, energy building, sleep and other lifestyle factors.
- Laboratory testing can be carried out for:
- Food sensitivities (blood sample)
- Adrenal/Hormonal Panels (saliva)
- Liver Stress and Free Radical Damage (urine)
- Intestinal Infections (stool)
- - Note: lab fees payable direct to the lab-
- Referrals to other allied health specialists where necessary to ensure you receive the best all-round specialist care to guarantee your results.
In the ‘Lean & Lively Plus’ Programme, you’ll receive:
- Everything in the Lean & Lively Programme, plus…
- A thorough physical assessment, which will enable me to design an exercise program that is right for you.
- A detailed exercise programme, that leaves no stone unturned, enabling you to exercise whilst minimising the likelihood of injury.
- A programme manual that will remind you of the things you need to do to be successful, including an exercise diary so you can record your exercise routines which is crucial to progressing at the optimum speed to return to normal activities as quick as possible whilst not progressing too soon to cause further injury
- A video of all your exercises that you can put onto your mobile device to remind you of perfect technique of each stretch and exercise in your programme. Perfect technique will speed your time to success whilst preventing injury.
- Two follow-up assessments during a six-month period to track your progress and adjust and upgrade your exercise programme accordingly to speed up your progress and eliminate the chance of injury.
Supervised exercise sessions can be added to the programme if you feel you need close supervision performing the stretching and strengthening programmes. Close supervision is likely to optimise your technique, which will maximise your results from each session.
You can also add Sport & Remedial massage treatments to the programme to help improve muscle balance, relax muscles, aid recovery from exercise, increase energy flow and improve digestion or Active Release Technique® to reduce scar tissue to muscles, fascia, ligaments and nerves to enable your body to move easier and reduce the amount of energy taken to move.
“From the day that I first met Leigh Brandon things have been improving and going from strength to strength. I had no idea what an impact food and water had on one’s life and for almost a year now I have been eating according to my metabolic type.
As a result I have managed to lose 3 stone. Eating correctly has increased my energy levels and has helped me on the way to getting back towards full health.
I was very surprised to see the weight start to fall off me within a month and I am now at my optimum weight. Leigh has been instrumental in helping me regain my fitness and has spent hours preparing exercise programmes for me and helping me through them.”
Will David, Accountant
Lean & Lively programmes normally require you to spend a little time each day preparing food and often times a minimum of 10 minutes per day with silent relaxation time.
My clients find they need to go to bed a little earlier for optimal results too.
The Lean & Lively programme starts at an investment of as little as £37 per week, which is about the price of a meal at your local restaurant, so is very affordable for most.
If you choose the Lean & Lively Plus programme, five to 10 minutes, five to six days per week is normally required for performing your stretch programme.
Approximately two to three hours per week is required to perform your strengthening exercises. Each workout is designed depending on the number of days you can exercise and how much time per day you have available.
Each strengthening programme lasts between 20 and 60 minutes.
All programmes are designed around your time and equipment availability. Some of the exercises can be performed at home with little equipment. As you progress through the programme you may require more equipment, which can involve performing the exercises at a gym or purchasing equipment for home so you can achieve optimal results.
All programmes are a minimum of six months in duration and all sessions must be used within the six-month period. This helps to prevent procrastination and increases the likelihood of sticking to the programme, ultimately helping you to become Lean & Lively.
How to Get Started:
- Call or email today to arrange your initial consultation
- We’ll send you a set of health appraisal questionnaires to complete and return prior to your consultation.
- Attend your initial consultation
- Agree on the best plan forwards to achieve your goals
- Start and complete your Lean & Lively Programme and say goodbye to excess weight and fatigue.
There’s absolutely NO RISK, if you decide that you don’t receive value for money from the analysis of your paperwork and the initial consultation, we’ll refund your £165 initial consultation fee.
Contact us today to arrange your initial consultation. You have nothing to lose except your weight and fatigue!
Metabolic Type® and Metabolic Typing® are Registered Trademarks of Healthexcel, Inc.